Trainee Teacher Opportunities - Midlands
Primary & Secondary
Up to £20,000
About the job
Are you looking for a career in teaching but want to get paid while you train?
Grad2Teach is taking applicants for a salaried teacher training route to start in January 2022.
Do you worry that you need to gain more experience in schools before taking on a PGCE?
Grad2Teach can support you during Phase 1 of our programme through experience-led training and coaching to develop your skillset before undertaking the PGCE course.
Have you already gained experience in schools and are ready to take on the challenge of a PGCE and gain QTS?
With Grad2Teach you can fast track to Phase 2 and we will support you through your completion of the PGCE course.
If you are a determined, passionate and self-reflective graduate looking to start a career in teaching, Grad2Teach is your first step in the right direction.
Our paid Initial Teacher Training programme offers a new opportunity to teach, train and – if successful – gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
We currently have opportunities for graduates and career changers to join us for next year’s course (starting January 2022), within a wide variety of schools across The Midalands and the surrounding areas.
We currently have a range of primary and secondary schools and academies that are keen to support your development as a salaried trainee teacher and ensure you have the opportunities to successfully achieve your PGCE.
If you are interested in training with Grad2Teach, do not hesitate to contact Ally on 020 4551 3468 for an informal chat about your options. Alternatively, you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this programme you must meet the following requirements:
· Have determination, resilience and a patient, caring attitude.
· Have a relevant, university degree with a minimum of a 2:2 classification.
· Have at least one year of Experience in a UK classroom
· Have the confidence and ability to lead the class.
· Be able to demonstrate your resilience.
· Be able to train across all key stages in order to broaden your skillset.
In Year 1, you will
· Receive Grad2Teach-funded training while you work in our 37-week school-based, salaried trainee programme
· Gain invaluable insight into classroom management
· Receive 24/7 support from our friendly team
· Receive three Quality Assessments from one of our trainers in your employer school
· Develop an understanding of what it means to be a great teacher
In Year 2, you will
· Attend 9 training days with one of our partner universities
· Complete 3 written assessments reflecting on your experience and what you’ve learnt so far
· Cover up to 90% of timetabled learning within a classroom
· Work under a dedicated learning mentor who will guide and advise you along your journey
· Experience two contrasting school placements, allowing you to broaden your experience