Trainee Teacher - Birmingham
FTE £17,000 - £27,000
ABP - BM
About the job
Are you searching for the opportunity to become a fully qualified teacher in Birmingham?
With Grad2Teach, you can be a trainee teacher in Birmingham, starting as soon as January.
Have you got the skills and experience to be a trainee teacher in a primary school in Birmingham?
Grad2Teach are working with several primary schools where you could be a trainee teacher.
Do you need to earn a salary whilst you are training?
Grad2Teach’s salaried teacher training course enables you to be a trainee teacher, while earning a salary.
We are currently recruiting trainee teachers to work start their training with Grad2Teach, in partnership with Coventry University – National School of Education and Teaching. Grad2Teach have vacancies in a well-established Trust in Birmingham. This Trust has a mix of primary and secondary schools, as well as a sixth form. There are lots of opportunities for trainee teachers. The Trust celebrates their rich and diverse communities. All schools challenge their pupils and encourage them to aspire to be the best they can be. They are looking for a trainee teacher who is ambitious and enthusiastic about teaching and learning. Are you the perfect trainee teacher for this Trust? As a trainee teacher, you will be given opportunities to develop your skills within a supportive team.
If a trainee teacher role with Grad2Teach sounds perfect for you, then send your CV to email@example.com or contact Ally on 020 4551 3468.
We are currently accepting trainees from Birmingham to join Grad2Teach’s salaried teacher training course as soon as January 2022.
To be eligible for this programme you must meet the following requirements:
· Have determination, resilience and a patient, caring attitude.
· Have a relevant, university degree with a minimum of a 2:2 classification.
· Have at least one year of Experience in a UK classroom
· Have the confidence and ability to lead the class.
· Be able to demonstrate your resilience.
· Be able to train across all key stages to broaden your skillset.
Why choose Grad2Teach as your salaried teacher training course?
As members of the CPD Association, you will receive high-quality training whilst you are completing a salaried teacher training course. All your training is led byexperienced school leaders, including coaching and mentoring. Grad2Teach will ensure you meet the Teachers’ Standards.
With Grad2Teach you will work to complete a one- or two-year course, achieving a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE). You will gain experience working in at least two schools whilst on our salaried teacher training course.
Upon passing Phase 2 of Grad2Teach’s salaried teacher training course, you will have completed your PGCE and be a qualified teacher with QTS.
In Training Phase 1, you will:
· Receive Grad2Teach-funded training while you work on our 39-week, school-based, salaried trainee course
· Gain invaluable insight into classroom management and teaching practice
· Receive 24/7 support from our friendly team
· Receive three Quality Assessment observations from one of our trainers in your employer school
· Develop an understanding of what it means to be a great teacher
In Training Phase 2, you will:
· Attend 6 training days with our partner university
· Complete 3 written assessments reflecting on your experience and what you’ve learnt so far
· Cover up to 90% of a teaching timetable within a classroom
· Work under a dedicated learning mentor who will guide and advise you along your journey
· Experience two contrasting school placements, allowing you to broaden your experience
This could be changed to 'salaried teacher training course'