Salaried Teacher Training - Maths and Science
up to £20,000 FTE
AB - SEC - SUF
Maths and Science
About the job
Are you a Maths or Science graduate?
Have you thought about training to teach secondary pupils through a salaried teacher training programme?
Did you know you can start a salaried teacher training programme as early as January 2022?
Grad2Teach are available to speak to you about a salaried teacher training programme which offers high-quality CPD accredited training.
What are you waiting for? Email email@example.com if you are looking for a secondary salaried training programme.
Grad2Teach are looking for secondary Maths or Science trainee teachers who can start our salaried teacher training programme with a good secondary school in Suffolk. This school has positions available for both subjects and are keen to support their training. With a strong leadership team, they are equipped to grow outstanding practitioners. They are looking for trainees who are committed to having high aspirations for all pupils. This school’s ethos is about challenging their pupils to reach their potential; deepening their knowledge and understanding of Maths and Science. If you’re looking to train through a salaried teacher training programme, at a good school, this is the role for you.
Contact Ally on 020 4551 3468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
To be eligible for this programme you must meet the following requirements:
· Have determination, resilience and a patient, caring attitude.
· Have a relevant, university degree with a minimum of a 2:2 classification.
· Have at least one year of Experience in a UK classroom
· Have the confidence and ability to lead the class.
· Be able to demonstrate your resilience.
· Be able to train across all key stages to broaden your skillset.
How will Grad2Teach support you?
With Grad2Teach you will work to complete a one- or two-year course, achieving a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE). You will gain experience working in at least two schools with our salaried teacher training programme. Upon passing the course, you will have completed your PGCE and be a qualified teacher with QTS.
Grad2Teach CPD accredited training with experienced school leaders. You will receive coaching and mentoring, ensuring you are fully supported to reach the Teachers’ Standards successfully. Grad2Teach will support you throughout the whole of this salaried teacher training programme.
In Training Phase 1, you will:
· Receive Grad2Teach-funded training while you work on our 39-week, school-based, salaried trainee course
· Gain invaluable insight into classroom management and teaching practice
· Receive 24/7 support from our friendly team
· Receive three Quality Assessment observations from one of our trainers in your employer school
· Develop an understanding of what it means to be a great teacher
In Training Phase 2, you will:
· Attend 6 training days with our partner university
· Complete 3 written assessments reflecting on your experience and what you’ve learnt so far
· Cover up to 90% of a teaching timetable within a classroom
· Work under a dedicated learning mentor who will guide and advise you along your journey
· Experience two contrasting school placements, allowing you to broaden your experience