Salaried Teacher Training – French, Spanish, German graduates needed
up to £20,000
AB - NOR - SEC
About the job
Are you a language specialist?
Are you looking for a salaried teacher training programme in an outstanding secondary school in Norfolk?
Do you have experience in a UK classroom?
If you said yes to the questions above, then apply for our salaried teacher training now.
This opportunity is for an outstanding Norfolk secondary school which aims to enable young people to become happy, successful, and useful citizens. They want them to aim for excellence in all they do and to find fulfilment in their life. Encouraging children to do this requires a strong network of dedicated teachers and this school provides that for their students and our trainees. If you would like to apply for a school as supportive as this one and train while working on our salaried teacher training programme, then apply now!
Contact Ally on 02045513468 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To be eligible for this programme you must meet the following requirements:
· Have determination, resilience and a patient, caring attitude.
· Have a relevant, university degree with a minimum of a 2:2 classification.
· Preferably some experience in a UK classroom.
· Have the confidence and ability to lead the class.
· Be able to demonstrate your resilience.
· Be able to train across all key stages to broaden your skillset.
Why choose Grad2Teach as your salaried teacher training course?
As a trainee on Grad2Teach’s salaried teacher training programme, you will receive high-quality, CPD-accredited training. All your training is led by experienced school leaders, including coaching and mentoring. Grad2Teach will ensure you meet the Teachers’ Standards throughout the salaried teacher training programme.
With Grad2Teach you will work to complete a one- or two-year course, achieving a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE). You will gain experience working in at least two schools whilst on our salaried teacher training course.
Upon passing Phase 2 of Grad2Teach’s salaried teacher training programme, you will have completed your PGCE and be a qualified teacher with QTS.
In Training Phase 1, you will
· Receive Grad2Teach-funded training while you work on our 39-week, school-based, salaried teacher training programme
· Gain invaluable insight into classroom management and teaching practice
· Receive 24/7 support from our friendly team
· Receive three Quality Assessment observations from one of our trainers in your employer school
· Develop an understanding of what it means to be a great teacher
In Training Phase 2, you will
· Attend 6 training days with our partner university
· Complete 3 written assessments reflecting on your experience and what you’ve learnt so far
· Cover up to 90% of a teaching timetable within a classroom
· Work under a dedicated learning mentor who will guide and advise you along your journey
· Experience two contrasting school placements, allowing you to broaden your experience