Salaried Teacher Training – Cover Supervisor Role
up to £20,000
AB - NW -PRI
About the job
The Federation of North Walsham Infant and Junior Schools is currently looking for 2 trainees to fill the role of cover supervisor. They are a 3-form entry primary school situated in Norfolk who we have recently partnered with. We are looking for someone to join our salaried teacher training programme at North Walsham. This is a good school in Norfolk which promotes a broad and balanced curriculum. As a trainee on our salaried teacher training programme, you would be joining a strong team with a vision of high aspirations for all their pupils. This is fantastic school to begin your journey to become a fully qualified teacher.
Do you want to aid children in the learning process?
Do you have the patience, compassion, and determination to maintain a classroom?
Does salaried teacher training sound good to you?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then Grad2Teach is here to help you take the next step in your teaching career.
North Walsham prides itself on have a strong sense of community, both in the school and out. They have a strong bond with the local area they reside in, and this creates a great environment for both the students and teachers. If this opportunity sounds perfect for you then apply now.
Contact Ally on 0204 4551 3468 or email your CV to email@example.com for more information.
To be eligible for this programme you must meet the following requirements:
· Have determination, resilience and a patient, caring attitude.
· Have a relevant university degree with a minimum of a 2:2 classification.
· Preferably teaching experience
· Have the confidence and ability to lead the class.
· Be able to demonstrate your resilience.
· Be able to train across all key stages to broaden your skillset.
Why choose Grad2Teach as your salaried teacher training course?
As a trainee on Grad2Teach’s salaried teacher training programme, you will receive high-quality, CPD CPD-accredited training. All your training is led by experienced school leaders, including coaching and mentoring. Grad2Teach will ensure you meet the Teachers’ Standards throughout the salaried teacher training programme.
With Grad2Teach you will work to complete a one- or two-year course, complete a PGCE and achieve Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). You will gain experience working in at least two schools whilst on our salaried teacher training course.
Upon passing Phase 2 of Grad2Teach’s salaried teacher training programme, you will have completed your PGCE and be a qualified teacher with QTS.
In Training Phase 1, you will
· Receive Grad2Teach-funded training while you work on our 39-week, school-based, salaried teacher training programme
· Gain invaluable insight into classroom management and teaching practice
· Receive 24/7 support from our friendly team
· Receive three Quality Assessment observations from one of our trainers in your employer school
· Develop an understanding of what it means to be a great teacher
In Training Phase 2, you will
· Attend 6 training days with our partner university
· Complete 3 written assessments reflecting on your experience and what you’ve learnt so far
· Cover up to 90% of a teaching timetable within a classroom
· Work under a dedicated learning mentor who will guide and advise you along your journey
· Experience two contrasting school placements, allowing you to broaden your experience